We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic, and detail-oriented web copywriter to join our team. You need to be well versed in SEO and web writing in order to develop a killer content strategy for every single one of our clients. You need to communicate well with web designers, freelance writers, account managers, and front-end developers to make sure your content strategy is executed perfectly and on time.
You may be the right fit if you enjoy tackling new challenges with a positive attitude. When you don’t have the answer to a problem, you take responsibility and find the answer. You believe that trying and failing is better than never trying at all. Team collaboration is a big part of what we do, so you must be comfortable with open communication and honest feedback — both giving and receiving it.
About Big 6 Media
Big 6 Media is a technology startup that believes all web marketing begins and ends with data. We are out to disrupt the ways businesses approach web marketing by building our own predictive marketing platform. We believe that, with enough shared data and analytics, our platform should be able to take out all the guesswork in making smart marketing decisions — and it will do it all automatically. If you think you will thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment, don’t miss the opportunity to gain a ton of experience building something new with a kickass team.
You should apply if you:
- Love writing and have experience in web content writing and copy editing
- Are organized and proactive with a great attitude
- Have excellent research skills to gain the knowledge and facts needed to succeed
- A passion for creating flawless products on schedule
- The belief that web writing and strong grammar are not mutually exclusive
- A strong writing voice with a clear, easy-to-understand tone
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Can handle different and unexpected issues in a calm and level-headed manner
- Are a self-starter with attention to detail
- Have good time management skills
- Can receive and deliver constructive criticism
- Embrace hard work and want to succeed
- Experienced in web marketing strategies
- Have done content writing for law
- Paralegal Degree or higher
- Knowledge of legal terms
- Open to learning/writing more about laws and state regulations
What you need to know about us:
- We are a group of entrepreneurs and senior software engineers that have successfully started, built, and sold multiple startups
- We believe culture and attitude matter
- We build and ship products often, get feedback and then fix
- We believe we must get better at what we do every day
- We win by working harder and helping each other succeed
What we offer:
- $25K-$35K depending on experience
- Flexible work environment and hours
- Unlimited coffee and drinks
- Insight on how to start and grow a profitable company
Think you have what it takes? **In order to be considered for this position, you must provide the following:**
- Your resume highlighting relevant experience
- A brief, informal paragraph explaining why you’re the right fit
- A description of what you would change about this page’s (http://postimg.org/image/sa4gyambv/) content (including the quality, tone, formatting, etc.). Ignore the ads on the side and bottom; these are posted by the site hosting the image.
Think you have what it takes?